Online Registration for Matric Students (Session 2020-22):-
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bahawalpur has started the Online Registration for Matric Students. The Registration Process is started for Class 9th students for the Academic Session 2020-22. The mode of registration is online and all the students are required to get registered online on or before due date.
Must Read this:- Road-map for reopening educational institutions ready
However, the applications will also be accepted with double and triple registration fee after the due date. Schedule for the registration is given below:-
|1||1st and Normal Registration Fee||July 1st,2020 to August 31st,2020|
|2||Late Registration with Rs. 500/- fine||September 1st,2020 to September 15st,2020|
|3||Registration Fee / Sports Fee||PKR 800/- and PKR 100/-|
|1||Processing Charges||PKR 400/-|
While applying online, student must follow these instructions:-
- Registration process will be closed on September 15th, 2020.
- No manual registration is allowed to the students.
- B Form is required to complete your registration process.
- Students would pay 9th Class Registration fee and all other miscellaneous charges through online Callahan form.
- Students from Government Institutes would not pay registration / sports fee. However, they would have to pay processing charges.
- All institutes are required to send registration return to relevant Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education.
- All pages of the registration return must be attested by the Head of School.
- Blurred prints, proofreading prints and incomplete documents will not be accepted.
If you want to keep up to date with news and educational information about the Department of Education, follow us and share our this effort with your friends. We are here BAAB-UL-ILM Academy of Science & Commerce