11 Success formulas to become Successful in life
Here are 11 success formulas to become successful in life. Maybe any one formula can change your life. You can start your own home-based business tomorrow with very little start up cost. You can become a successful person and businessman by following the formulas given below.
Also Read:- Principles of Success (Syed Arafat Haider)
- Think of new ideas to bring prosperity into your daily life. These ideas will guarantee your prosperity and success.
- Don’t rely on a job to be successful. Do any business, even if it is part time. Remember job cannot make you happy and rich.
- Learn to create capital before investing. If you want to be rich, you have to create capital. You can raise this money from your friends and relatives.
- Never save money by saving tea, coffee and taxes in life. Don’t travel by bus instead of taxi to save money. Wealth does not come from saving money but from using it.
- Learn to write. Writing sharpens the brain and sharpens your ability to think and understand. And remember, thinkers are never poor.
- Plan for whatever business you want to start because it will help you better manage your business. Also, never invest all your money in your business, but invest half the money and save the rest for difficult times. Doing so will boost your confidence and save you money.
- Never run a business that is highly competitive, but run a business that leads you and only you have that product. This product will be your identity and your business will be more successful and you will be able to make more money.
- Eight hours of sleep is a good investment. If your sleep is complete and calm, you will be able to focus more on business and your efficiency will also increase.
- Always keep in touch with your business friends and make honesty your way. Do business honestly and find new ways to market your product..
- All day long, give thanks to Allah for the blessings He has bestowed upon you. Giving thanks increases a person’s energy and makes him feel lighter.
- Learn to trade as much as you have before investing it in business and learn to invest in business by trusting Allah Almighty. You will surely succeed, God willing.
Remember! Success does not come overnight, it takes years of hard work and waiting. According to some successful business men, you have to work hard and wait for five to ten years to become a successful businessman. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Quaid-e-Azam also says that work, work and only work.