Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is now inviting the application from the residents of Pakistan / Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK) for the Scholarship in the field of Medicine (MBBS) by the Government of Cuba.
A big news for the students of Pakistan, who want to apply in the field of Medicine (MBBS). Government of Cuba has offered one Undergraduate scholarship in the field of Medicine for Pakistani nationals for the Year 2020-21.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:-
At least 70% or above marks in F.Sc/A-Level (Pre-Medical) & 60% or above marks in SSC/Martic (O level). All Pakistani / AJK (Azad Jammu & Kashmir) nationals, aged between 18-22 years as on closing date of application are eligible to apply. Final selection will be based on open merit.
Also Read: – Physics – Class 9th Test Series
Government of Cuba will borne following expenses:
- Tuition fee
- Hostel accommodation Stipend (100 Cuban per month)
- Other expenses like round trip air-tickets, buying of Halal food, medical insurance (disease or other causes) and visa fee shall be borne by the student/guardian.
This scholarship is funded by Cuban Government, hence, no additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in any case. َ
How to Apply:-
- Go to HEC website: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa
- Register and fill you profile fields
- Select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” from “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left side widget of the online portal.
- After submitting the application, save a copy of it for later use.
Also Read: – Mathematics Class 9th Test Series
Deadline to apply online:-
The interested applicants can apply online at HEC e-portal is on or before 24th July, 2020.
If you want to stay up to date with News and Information about the Department of Education, please follow, like and share this news with others. You can also like and follow us on Facebook. BAAB-UL-ILM Academy of Science & Commerce